18 August 2010

Good news and bad news on the Fivefinger front...

So, it would seem that my shoe repair utilizing "shoe goo" holds okay for a couple of days of normal walking/driving.  So, as a long-term repair option, I would not rate this as a winner.

That being said, it is holding well enough until my new VFFs arrive, which they should do tomorrow.  On another totally unexpected and pleasant note, I also got a note back from Vibram with regards to the comment I submitted on their site asking about the normal life of the shoes.  They informed me that this was unusual and I provided them with the pictures of the wear.  They are letting the designers know and are also shipping me a new pair, which was totally unexpected and is greatly appreciated.  You simply must love good customer service :-)

Also, We can expect kids sizes in Q1...  This will make a certain 6 year-old princess very happy :-)

So yeah, I am even more of a fanboy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment