26 May 2010

Mister Owl Don't Tweet...

So, my social experiment was a complete failure.  Only a couple of my followers retweeted, I was not awash with interest in my skillz as a deep-thinker and idea guy...  The experiment flopped.

However, this raises other questions around actual utilization of Twitter.  I have 80 or so followers on Twitter between my 2 accounts I post to.  Of these followers, 2 retweeted and I had 12 total clicks on the link I sent out.  So, my followers aren't all that active.  This is probably explained by the fact that they have jobs and can't spend all day watching Twitter and participating in my social experiments.

Oh well, I guess I will find a job the old-fashioned way...

Unless...  I wonder if I could get Ashton Kutcher to send out my tweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment